E-1 Visas

If you work for or own at least 50% of a company that comes from a country that has bilateral trade or commerce agreements with the United States, you may be eligible to apply for an E-1 visa. Your employer (company) must demonstrate that it carries on substantial trade in goods, including but not limited to services and technology, principally between the United States and its country.

It’s important to note that the E-1 visa can be held by the entity itself, and also its employees that meet USCIS criteria. To be an applicant for a E-1 visa as an employee of the company that satisfies the trade requirements